SHARE YOUR STORYInspire others with your message of hope and recovery.
We believe that sharing our stories and experiences with addiction and recovery is an important way of reducing stigma, building a sense of community, and offering hope and inspiration to people who are still struggling with addiction.
We celebrate the courageous efforts of those who seek the help they need. Whether you’re a person in recovery or a family member, share your recovery journey to show people they are not alone and that recovery is possible!
QUESTIONS TO INSPIRE YOUR SHARING
– Tell us about your experience with addiction and recovery.
– Who are you, beyond your addiction?
– How have you supported a loved one in their recovery journey?
– How has your recovery impacted those around you?
– How do you practice self-care?
– How have you overcome the stigma surrounding addiction?
– How are you using your experiences to help someone else with their addiction?
– What have you learned about yourself during your recovery journey?